Consumers can use Bblonde hair products with confidence when all instructions are followed correctly. Please read the safety instructions on each product carefully before use and always carry out a skin allergy test, as directed, 48 hours before you wish to use the product.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS
READ INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE USE
- Contains Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonia.
- Always use bleach on dry hair.
- If you have recently bleached, tinted or permed your hair, this product may not be suitable.
- Always use the plastic gloves provided, throughout the whole lightening process.
- Do not apply heat or sunlight to the hair at any time during the lightening process.
- Only use non-metallic mixing and application tools.
- Never mix more than 1 sachet of Powder Bleach with 1 bottle of Cream Peroxide.
- Protect all clothing and furnishings from contact with products.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- If products come into contact with your eyes or face, rinse immediately with cool water and if irritation persists seek medical advice.
- Do not keep unused or mixed product after use.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Always store products in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
DO NOT USE
- If you are pregnant or on pregnant women.
- If you have a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
- If you have had a previous reaction to a lightening product.
- If your hair has previously been bleached, lightened, spray lightened or coloured using metallic salts based products or Henna.
- On eyelashes, eyebrows or other body hair.
- On children under 16.
For any further advice please contact us.
IN ADDITION TO THE KIT
- Timer or watch.
- Cotton wool buds.
- Old towel to protect skin, clothing and surfaces.
- Petroleum jelly (Vaseline).
- Plastic teaspoon.
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE YOU START
It is essential to follow the precautions below:
- Always do a skin sensitivity and strand test 48 hours before using this product (even if you have used it on previous occasions).
SKIN SENSITIVITY AND HAIR STRAND TEST
Mix 1/2 a teaspoon of Powder Bleach and 1 1/2 teaspoons of Cream Peroxide in the mixing tray.
- Wash and dry a small patch of skin behind your ear.
- Apply a small amount of mixture to the cleansed area with a cotton wool bud.
- Leave for 24-48 hours checking regularly. If no reaction occurs, wash off with cool water. If during this period any irritation or swelling occurs on the skin, wash off immediately with cool water and do not proceed any further.
HAIR STRAND TEST
To check your development time and hair compatibility with lightener.
- To check shade development time: separate a small section of hair from the crown area and apply the mixture with the applicator brush.
- After 10 minutes, wipe the mixture from your hair and assess colour. Reapply with more mixture and assess colour every 10 minutes until the desired shade is achieved.
- Make a note of your personal development time and use as a guide for your full application.
- The longer the lightener is left on, the lighter your Bblonde™ colour effect with be. Do not exceed the recommended development times - see back of pack.
- If the hair gives off heat or shows any signs of deterioration, rinse immediately and do not proceed with any further application.
- Colour results may vary according to your natural or current hair colour.
NOTE If you hair is particularly thick, or longer than shoulder length, you may require 2 packs.