5 top tips for healthy happy hair
1. Eat foods that are high in vitamins
They help keep your hair nourished and will make sure your hair does not lose moisture.
2. Treat your hair with a deep conditioning treatment fortnightly
One of our favourites is the avocado and honey mask.
3. Do not attack your hair with a hairdryer straight from the shower
Let it air dry then once it's around 80% dry finish off with the hair dryer. (Bblonde extra tip) Did you know the last bit of moisture left in your hair is what helps to set your style, giving you that perfect blow-dry?
4. Don't wash your hair every day
Washing can remove the natural oils, which contribute to healthy, glossy hair. Get creative with bobby pins and bobbles on day two, giving your hair a rest day between washes and heat styling.
5. Regularly trim your hair to remove any spilt ends
This is important especially if you planning on bleaching your hair, your hair should be in its best condition before applying any bleach.
Come tell us your best hair tips over on our Facebook page with the hashtag #HappyHair